French house supremo, Lifelike, delivers the gems with ‘Remix Machine’, an exclusive collection showcasing all his favorite remixes released on his own Computer Science label this December. ‘Remix Machine’ boasts a veritable hot list of established and up and coming acts Lifelike has lent his remix skills to over the years.
Lifelike is one of the most talented producers to emerge from France’s fêted electronic-music scene. Since 2002, his resume lists a wealth of hit productions (‘Discopolis’, ‘So Electric’ and ‘Sequencer’ to name a few) on legendary recording labels like Vulture, Wall Of Sound, 20000 ST and Work It Baby.
- Empire Of The Sun – Standing On The Shore (Lifelike Remix)
- La Roux – In For The Kill (Lifelike Remix)
- Supermal – Bigger Than Big (Lifelike Remix)
- Treasure Fingers – Cross The Dancefloor (Lifelike Remix)
- Moby – Mistake (Lifelike Remix)
- Visitor – Coming Home (Lifelike Remix) [Unreleased]
- The Presets – This Boy’s In Love (Lifelike Remix)
- Does It Offend You, Yeah? – Epic Last Song (Lifelike Remix)
- Chromeo – Needy Girl (Lifelike Remix)
- Sia – Day Too Soon (Lifelike Remix)
- Jam Xpress Feat. DD – Gotcha Feelin (Lifelike Remix)
- Shapeshifters – Pusher (Lifelike Remix)
- Vicarious Bliss – Theme From Vicarious Bliss (Lifelike Remix)
Very much in demand, Lifelike’s collaborations with fellow luminaries like Alan Braxe, Roman Salzger and Kris Menace for example are extremely sought after. Often employed to give a unique spin on a hit record, Lifelike has used his Midas touch on highly rated remixes for artists and labels like Moby, La Roux, Empire Of The Sun, Chromeo, Ed Banger, Kitsuné, Virgin, Universal and the list goes on.