Mel secretly watches her crush from across the factory floor.
The moon disappears.
Things start to fall apart.
With the world breaking into pieces like a giant jigsaw puzzle and her crush’s life in danger, our heroine struggles to hold herself together. How will she solve this moon mystery? Time to go out on a limb and take matter into her own hands.
– Short of the Week – www.shortoftheweek.com/2020/05/15/armstrong/
– Pictoplasma 2020 – Official Selection
– Animator IAFF 2020 – Official Selection & Competition
– Cardiff Animation Nights – July 2020
– Isolation Film Festival
– Stash Media – www.stashmedia.tv/armstrong-short-film-russ-etheridge/
– Mograph – www.mograph.com/2020/05/love-myth-and-the-moon/
Director Russ Etheridge
Writers Ayndrilla Singharay & Russ Etheridge
Producer Ayndrilla Singharay & Russ Etheridge
Sound & Music Mutant Jukebox
Additional Vocalisations Helen Plumb
Marketing Consultant Catherine Pitt
For the BFI
Talent Executive Thomas Wightman
Production Coordinator Ruth Thompson