You may already know the signs that a relationship is meant to last, now here are the signs that you are likely to break up with your partner.
You’re unlikely to spot them all at once, but you may recognize a few and feel like you’ll eventually spot others. If many signs are there, this may be your chance to act before it’s too late.
Talk to your partner, explain how you feel, and discuss the future of the relationship together to see if it is possible to save your relationship.
When certain aspects of a relationship start to fail, it shows that you don’t have a future unless you do something about the bad habits that have developed between you.
Based on various studies about romantic relationships, we compiled six signs that something is wrong with a couple.
The first signs are less serious, but the following signs, which may appear over time, tend to indicate that a breakup is inevitable.
Signs that a breakup is on the horizon:
1. You don’t feel emotionally supported.
2. You have implicit negative impressions of your partner.
3. Your partner is not happy for you when you receive good news.
4. There is no positive non-verbal communication between you and your partner (smiles, caresses…).
5. You do not share what you are feeling.
6. Your relationship no longer seems perfect. You no longer feel enthusiastic about your partner.
Some of these signs may seem easier to notice than others: they don’t appear overnight, but rather build up gradually, such as communication that gets weaker over the months.
While some problems can be solved by talking, it doesn’t always work. In any case, you might as well know where you stand.